Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A cold heart breaks, mines is torn.

About four years ago I met the most amazing guy, I was only 15. The first time I laid eyes on him I felt like he was the one. As time passed he seemed too good to be true. Then began the trouble; I fell too soon. Heartbreak after heartbreak was all I found myself with. How could I possibly love someone who loves to see me hurting? Time went by and again he held my heart, only this time it seemed different. I was happy, he seemed happy and nothing in the world would change that, nothing except the fact that there was someone else making him happy as well. WHY!? Broken and afraid I laid in my bed, day after day. I had given up completely. As time passed I learned how to cope with my heartbreak and pick up all the pieces of my broken heart. When out of nowhere he comes back. His sweet words and intention on getting my heart back and fixing it himself led me to believe he was true. These past 7 months have been the best months of my entire life. I planned a future with him; marriage, kids, growing old together, forever! I've tried all I can to be the perfect girlfriend. I feel like I have failed. Why else would he not want to be together all the time? Is that not what is wanted when two people are in love? Why has being attached to me become something to stay away from? Well today I have realized why. I'm that annoying thing that gets in the way of anything "good" that might happen to him. I'm that stubborn thing that cares too much. I'm that person that is in the way of doing everything he wants to do. I'm loved too much. I'm letting you free...but I give up. No more strength means no more moving forward. You are free to find the girl of your dreams, i will be long gone. I don't want anything to do with marriage or having kids or growing old with someone. I have given up on my life. Cause you were my eyes, you were my legs and feet, what kept me going. You were my arms and hands and what gave me strength. You held my heart......but I hadn't realized you let go a long time ago. </3

No comments:

Post a Comment