Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May 18.

As days go by I become stronger and stronger. I become a better person, but you...you're showing me the total opposite. I woke up this morning with the regret of alot of things, so much. I don't understand why you tried for me if in the end you would just want to regret everything. But you know what, that teaches me a whole lot from you; you see me as an enemy when enemy's are all around you, i was actually your friend and like you said your "Best friend" i never did a thing to hurt you or cause you pain. I know you will have alot to say, but you know what? You know what things you say are true and what are lies. As of now i move on! Mark my words I WILL FORGET YOU, and when I do I will never turn back. To think you were everything to me and i loved you with all my heart, you made feelings come and now you're making them go away. I will keep praying for you but as of today you're in Gods hands, no longer in my thoughts. I've reached my point and whatever you do, is all on you. I WILL resist any temptation to talk to you or think about you. And when I leave, you're gonna miss me, cause there will never be a girl who will love you and care for you as much as I did, that I assure you. As of May 18, you will lose me COMPLETELY. It's not a see you later, it's a good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment