Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sometimes you just need to let go and let God!

Well it's been 5 days, and i'm doing better than before. As days pass i do miss him more and more, but the weird thing is that sometimes i will miss only his friendship and other times i will miss his love. When i'm excited and sooo happy I want to tell him what's going on and i just want to share that moment. When i'm sad or scared i miss his arms holding me telling me he loves me, only me. I know he will most likely start hanging out with people that made me uncomfortable, but the thing is...i don't feel that so much anymore. I just hope i'm wrong about those people, cause if they hurt him in any way I will go out of MY way. I do think about him a lot, but now i'm learning to keep myself busy and just not think. I'm glad to say I think about God most of the time now. Then i'll start praying for him. I wonder if he realizes how much i loved him. But i've let go now, it's in Gods hands. He'll set everything straight and i pray He finds his way into his heart. "Goodnight babe, i love you" I've let go, i'm letting God!

No comments:

Post a Comment